Friday, October 27, 2006

More Seizures

We had thought we were out of the woods with Sam's seizures since we made it two weeks without one, but spent the afternoon in the ER again. His medications are at a theraputic level and should be controlling his seizures, but he had one on Tuesday afternoon, three short seizures on Wednesday and a very involved one this afternoon. We chose to bring him home (he had a second seizure this evening) with an IV in instead of spending the night in the hospital. We will be back in on Friday morning to see his doctor. Please continue to pray for Sam's healing and for the seizures to be controlled. We so greatly appreciate everyone's love and support.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you guys - I hope you had a better last 2 days. Please keep us updated - we are watching your progress everyday! Sammy - we love you! Be good to your mommy and daddy!
Dan, Nancy and Abigail

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry about everything that has been happening lately. I definitely think about you guys a lot and keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I miss seeing Sam all the time and you too, Erin and Jeff.
E-mail me sometime so we can keep in touch. sara112281@hotmail.com
Hoping for good days for you!
Sara Larson

Anonymous said...

I love you all! I keep you all in my prayers for courage, strength, patience, and health. I heard Sammy had a good birthday party aside from the seizure. I can't wait to see pictures. I hope you all have a great weekend for Sammy's 5th birthday! I can't believe it. I can't wait to give you big hugs at Christmas. Love and miss you.

Kelly