Sunday, September 07, 2008

Fun Zoo Pics





We had a fun weekend playing with the grandparents while Jeff was away at a Dude Ranch! Yes, I said Dude Ranch! He wore cowboy boots and rode a horse in Wyoming with some buddies from work. While he was experiencing the great outdoors, we went to the zoo and had a great time feeding the animals in the petting zoo. The staff was kind enough to bring the animals out for Sam to touch and he seemed to like the horse the best! I was worried that Grammy Joyce was going to pass out after Sam kissed the horse, but she hung in there like the trooper that she is! Lots of wipes were used seconds after their noses met! Also, notice our "extra" goat friend trying to get in on the action!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! That was one of the BEST days of my summer Sam. We went to the Dairy Queen and had ice cream and off to the zoo! Believe me, your mother was right. I did about pass out because I thought that horse was going to nibble on you!!! The little goats were soft and fun tho, weren't they? It really was a fun day. We had tons of fun to be sure. I LOVE YOU!!!!