Wednesday, February 13, 2008

WE ARE HOME!!!

We checked out of CCHS today around 4pm! Sam clapped all the way home in the van while listening to stories. I think he was very happy to have some fresh air when we went outside too! We met many nice people who helped to make our stay very comfortable during our three weeks at Children's Care. We are so thankful for the prayers and support this last month! Please continue to pray for Sam's health. He is definitely a happy boy when he is feeling well and it is so nice to have his smiles back!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah! So glad to hear you are back home together! Carrie C.

Anonymous said...

Yipee, skipee for all 3 of you! I ahve been wanting to see Sam (and you of course!). ACan you let me know when is convenient for you this week?


Judi S

Anonymous said...

Good for you guys! I have been thinking about you.......
Make sure you call if you need some help.......anytime! I have Mondays off!
Jennifer OT

Anonymous said...

Good for you guys! I have been thinking about you.......
Make sure you call if you need some help.......anytime! I have Mondays off!
Jennifer OT